So now you are going to leave for your trip and you have to pack your things. This is the time when travel hacks help you. These hacks will help you to be mess free. It will save you from panic in many situations. But, don’t worry ! We will tell you what you can do to save time
Here are some of the travel hacks you must do:
1. Going on a short trip like for one or two days Use straws to carry travel-size portions of products like shampoo, conditioner, SPF, and others.
2. Space is less but the stuff is a bit more put underwear and socks in shoes to save space.
3. Specially for ladies, hair pins are important to keep but also they are small and so they can easily get misplaced. So to keep them safe by putting them in a tic-tac container.
4. Network can trouble you to get the route but not anymore. Use Google Maps offline by typing “OK Maps” and the visible area will save for future access.
5. Oh no! You forgot your wall plug and the phone battery is about to die. Relax, you can charge devices through the USB slot on a TV.
6. We all want to save as much as we can. So, for that you can simply turn on ‘Private Browsing’ for cheaper flights online.
7. Rather than folding your clothes, roll them up into a little tube. This will save a lot of space and stop creases and wrinkles.
8. Just to be on the safer side Email yourself a scan of your passport.
9. Don’t forget to keep dryer sheet in your bag to keep your clothes and luggage smell fresh.
10. This is one of the most weird travel hacks on the list, but most rechargeable batteries retain 90% of their full charge when kept in cold temperatures.