Benefits Of Aloe Vera For Your Skin & Hair:
Aloe Vera is the most useful plant of all. It is beneficial for skin, health and hair. It has got antiviral and antibacterial properties in it. It’s used in traditional Indian medicine for constipation, skin diseases and hair problems. In Chinese medicine, it’s often commended in the treatment of fungal diseases, and in the Western world, it has found widespread use in the cosmetic, pharmaceutical and food industries. In fact, the manufacturing of Aloe Vera extracts is one of the largest botanical industries in the world.
Aloe Vera Benefits for Skin:
1. Along with the growing age wrinkles and fine lines start to appear. Aloe vera helps in preventing these early signs of aging. A moisturizing pack made with aloe vera, olive oil, and oatmeal can make your skin smoother and softer. Aloe moisturizes the skin and also helps to remove dead cells.
2. Aloe vera gel has been recommended by many as their go-to moisturizer. It has shown miraculous effects on oily and acne-prone skin. Applying Aloe vera gel on your skin increases the water content in your skin, and leaves it hydrated without making it greasy.
3. The aloevera gel can work wonders on your skin by reducing acne and clearing the blemishes and scars that get left behind. You can add lemon juice to aloevera for application on skin. Aloevera is an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory agent helps reduce your acne and prevents scarring.
4. It is widely used as an after-sun treatment because it is soothing and reduces inflammation. Because of its anti-inflammatory properties it reduces redness. Since aloevera contains a lot of antioxidants and nutritional properties, the skin is able to prevent the moisture from escaping, which in turn heals the sunburn quickly.
5. With the passing of age, our skin expands and contracts just like elastic. When the skin stretches very far, during the pregnancy or due to rapid weight gain, the elasticity of the skin gets spoiled, which results in stretch marks. These marks are nothing but small tears on the skin layers, which can be healed with the regular use of aloe vera soap.
Aloe Vera Benefits for Hair:
1. Aloe Vera is not only good for your skin but also for hair. Relevant application of aloe vera can help promote hair growth. When it is used along with castor oil, it improves hair growth. Aloe vera removes dead cells from the scalp, which allows your hair to grow.
2. Aloe vera is a widely used ingredient in many commercial shampoos and conditioners. This is because it works wonders for dandruff and dandruff-related problems. Dandruff can be caused by a number of reasons. An oily scalp, accumulation of dead cells, or even an infection can be the cause. And aloe helps out on all fronts.